12.8.10

My first Post...

Hello blog!  I set up this little blog some time ago, but the first post was too intimidating and as the days went on I kept thinking "oh, I should blog about this", but kept setting the bar too high, thinking it would have to be extra witty or thoughtful .   So, little blog, we will keep it short and snappy, just to get us started. I'm excited about the prospect of capturing some of our daily life here.  If blogging is "the new black", then it's about time we had some blogging in our lives!  With three little ones (did I really just say three - wow, how did that happen?), our daily lives are so packed that it is hard not to "blink" and forget the lovely little details that make up our busy days.  I know that many of the special moments in the lives of our "big girls", Mia and Ella have already slipped through our fingers, gotten lost in the busyness of our daily lives. With time, I hope to go backwards a little, do some posts about past events, perhaps even some stories about Frank and I before our littles entered our life.  One day, they may even be interested to read about the life Mama and Papa had before they were born.   As Mia likes to say, "way back in the last millenium".  All in good time .... 

Anyway, my hope is that this blog will remind us not to blink. 

Whew, the first post.  That wasn't so hard ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...